Traditional Turkish Bath in Alanya
The Alanya Traditional Turkish Bath, also known as the Hamam, is a popular activity for tourists visiting Alanya. The Turkish Bath is a unique and relaxing way to experience the local culture and tradition. It's an activity that has been enjoyed for centuries in Turkey, and is still a popular pastime today. The Turkish Bath experience is all about indulging in self-care and taking the time to relax and rejuvenate.
The Traditional Turkish Bath in Alanya typically includes the following:
- Steam Room and Sauna: The first step in the Turkish Bath experience is spending time in the steam room and sauna, to open the pores of the skin and relax the muscles.
- Scrubbing: Gentel body scrub to removes dead skin cells and leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft.
- Foam Massage: After the scrubbing, a delightful foam massage. The masseur lathers up a special soap and creates a thick layer of foam on the body and helps to smoothe and hydrate the skin.
- Oil Massage: End this relaxing and joyfull treatment with a 30 min long oil massage
The Alanya Turkish Bath experience is a wonderful way to relax and rejuvenate the body and mind. It's a great way to take a break from the stress of everyday life and enjoy some much-needed self-care.
- Bring a swimsuit
- Bring a change of clothes: After the Turkish Bath experience, you may want to change into clean clothes.
- Drink plenty of water: The Turkish Bath experience can be quite intense, so it's important to drink plenty of water and stay hydrated.
- Don't forget to tip: It's customary to tip the masseur after the Turkish Bath experience.