Alanya Tazi Canyon and Rafting Tour
Join the exhilarating Tazı Canyon and Rafting Tour within Köprülü Canyon National Park. Discover the hidden gem of Greyhound Canyon, indulge in adventurous trails in the Taurus Mountains, and immerse yourself in the vibrant Turkish village life. Experience Turkey at its best with a refreshing river swim and explore remarkable sites like Eagle Canyon, Blind Canyon, Roman Bridge, and Aqueducts. Indulge in a delicious lunch by the famous Köprülü River. Unleash your adventurous side with exciting rafting adventures suitable for all experience levels.
- 08:00 AMOur fully-equipped, modern and safe vehicle will pick you up from your hotel.
- 10:00 AMArrivalAfter a 2-hour drive, we'll arrive at Tazi Canyon, also known as the "Valley of Wisdom."
- 10:45 AMHikingWe'll take a 45-minute walk in the canyon, guided by our professional guides who will share amazing facts about the canyon, including the gigantic rock blocks that exceed along 400 meters.
- 11:30 AMExplore CanyonAfter exploring the canyon, we'll head to a local restaurant for lunch where you'll taste some typical Turkish foods.
- 12:30 PMWe'll visit a 2000-year-old Roman bridge and an ancient road called Saint Paul’s Road.
- 01:00 PMWe'll start our rafting session along the Koprucay river, which is wild but safe. You'll learn to raft and enjoy a nice adventure along the river for 2 hours.
- 03:00 PMOur rafting session ends and we'll head back to the restaurant for some snacks or drinks.
- 06:00 PMDeparture and Drop-OffWe'll drop you off at your hotel in Alanya, ending the 10-hour tour.