Belek Paragliding 20 Min The Longest Way
Experience the ultimate thrill and adventure with the Belek Paragliding Tour in Alanya, a district of Antalya just 100 km away from Belek. Soar through the skies from the majestic Yassi Hill, surrounded by the Taurus Mountains, and descend to the stunning Cleopatra beach. With internationally certified pilots, top-notch equipment, and breathtaking views of Alanya and the Mediterranean, this paragliding tour promises an unforgettable experience. Book your Belek adventure now and get ready for an adrenaline rush like never before.
- 10:00 AMOur vehicle will pick you up from your hotel in Belek or you can come to our station in your own vehicle.
- 12:00 PMWe will arrive at our station near Alanya Cleopatra beach.
- 12:30 PMWe will travel by jeep to Yassi Hill, which is a part of the Taurus Mountains and is approximately 800 meters high. The ride will take about 25 minutes.
- 1:00 PMOur professional pilots will provide you with all the necessary information about paragliding flight and flight safety.
- 1:30 PMA small gentle run is required before jumping.
- 1:45 PMYou will jump with our pilot for your paragliding flight, which will last approximately 20 minutes depending on the weather conditions.
- 2:05 PMYou will land on the world-famous sandy Cleopatra Beach.
- 2:30 PMAt our station, you can watch many photos and videos taken with the go-pro by our paragliding pilot.
- 3:00 PMOur vehicle will drop you off at your hotel in Belek.