Cappadocia Jeep Safari Tour
Experience the thrill of off-road exploration with the Cappadocia Jeep Safari Tour. Uncover the breathtaking beauty of Cappadocia's valleys and enjoy panoramic views amidst nature's wonders. Choose from sunrise or sunset excursions and visit Ibrahimpasa village, Gorceli, Rose, Pancarlık valleys, Ortahisar, the Evil Eye Tree, Damsa Dam, and Gomeda Valley. Immerse yourself in history, capture stunning vistas, and create unforgettable memories on this exhilarating Jeep Safari adventure in Cappadocia. Book now for an off-road experience like no other.
- 10:00 AM -Pick-Up and Departure:Depending on the time of your excursion, either sunrise or sunset, the Jeep will pick you up from your hotel at 10:00 AM. Your exciting excursion starts as the Jeep drives you towards your first stop.
- 10:30 AM -Ibrahimpasa Village:İbrahimpaşa Village will be the first stop of your off-road journey. The village used to have a Turkish and a Greek community living there. Today, you can observe a 1939 bridge and characteristic houses of Cappadocia. During your break, take some panoramic photos of the village and the natural landscape surrounding it.
- 11:00 AM -Rose Valley:The adventure continues with an off-road ride through the famous valleys of Cappadocia. The Jeep will pass through Gorceli, Rose, and Pancarlık valleys. Several short photo stops will be made to admire and observe the natural beauties. Don't miss the chance to take some amazing photos of these valleys. A stop will also be made at Cappadocia's smallest town, Ortahisar.
- 11:30 AM -Evileye Tree:During your off-road adventure, a stop will also be made at an Evil eye Tree. At this specific location, there is a tree adorned with evil eye beads. The evil eye has a long tradition in Turkey as people believe that it can ward off bad luck. Snap some amazing photos of the tree and the nearby Pigeon Valley.
- 12:00 PM -Damsa Dam:The Jeep Safari excursion continues with a stop at the Damsa Dam where you can enjoy the view and take some pictures over the dam.
- 12:30 PM -Gomeda Valley & Ruins:The last stop of the off-road adventure will be made at the Gomeda Valley. This particular spot is famous for the variety of man-made caves that were used as houses. The valley includes two churches, the one of Saint Basilios and the one of Alakara. Moreover, the valley hides an underground city. Snap some photos as this marks the end of your adventure.
- 1:00 PM -Return Back:Full of emotions and some adrenaline boosts, the off-road experience comes to an end. The Jeep Safari excursion concludes as you arrive back at your hotel at 1:00 PM, leaving you with new and cherished memories of this extraordinary journey through the captivating landscapes of Cappadocia.