Alanya City Tour
Experience the thrill of exploring Alanya from a unique perspective with our Alanya City Tour from Side by Jeep Vehicles. Discover the breathtaking views of the Taurus Mountains and Mediterranean Sea as you visit top attractions like Alanya Castle, Red Tower, Damlatas Cave, and Cleopatra Beach. Enjoy an off-road adventure, immerse yourself in the local culture, and create unforgettable memories. Book now for an adventure of a lifetime.
- 09:00 AMPick UpPick-up from your hotel in Side
- 10:30 AMArriveArrival at Alanya harbor for a boat tour around the Alanya Castle, where you'll see the Red Tower, the old shipyard, phosphorus, lovers, and pirate caves from the seaside. This takes about 1.5 hours.
- 12:00 PMDimcay RiverDeparture to the Dimcay River, where you can swim, relax, and have lunch in one of the picnic restaurants that have sofas over the water.
- 01:30 PMCable CarDeparture to the Alanya Cable Car (Teleferik) to go up to the Alanya Castle, built by the Seljuks in the 13th century. You can enjoy watching the sunset and marvelous Alanya view from the cable car.
- 02:30 PMAlanya CastleArrival at the Alanya Castle, located on a hill about 250 meters from the sea. Explore the castle's fantastic panorama over the city, Taurus mountains, and beautiful sandy beaches. The castle's foundation is not known exactly, but you can see contributions from Romans, Byzantines, and Seljuks. The present castle was built by Alaeddin Keykubat 1 in 1220.
- 04:00 PMDamlatas CaveDeparture to the Damlataş Cave, the most famous and beautiful natural limestone cave in the area. The cave is about 150 meters long and has stalactites and stalagmites dating back over 15,000 years. It is also good for people who are suffering from asthma.
- 5:00 PMDepartureReturn to your hotel in Side by the 4x4 Jeep Safari.